The Park Ward Mk. VI are known for there elegant and extensive interior wood trim, and beautiful fender lines. Announced in May 1946, the Bentley Mark VI featured a strong channel section chassis with independent wishbone/coil spring front suspension and a live, leaf-sprung rear axle. Drum brakes were fitted all-round, with Rolls-Royce''''s mechanical servo assistance, the front ones for the first time on a Bentley being operated hydraulically. Power was provided by the pre-war B60 4,257cc six cylinder engine - with overhead inlet/side exhaust valves and belt rather than gear-driven dynamo and water pump, both major changes from previous Rolls-Royce practice - sufficient to propel the Bentley, via twin SU carburetors, to 90mph. Notably, some prototype tests of the Mark VI were conducted during the war by Cabinet ministers and military officers. The only major mechanical change came in May 1951 when engine capacity was increased to 4,566c. This rare example is sitting on a rich older near Concours restoration with superb details throughout - including its full proper set of tools, jack, and factory books and manual.