22-seat bus built by Autoconstruzione Casaro in Turin, Italy on an OM Leoncino base, 52hp diesel engine. First registered in 1953, this stylish bus carried out a public line service in Genoa before being sold privately in Sicily in 1961 - then ended its career as a service vehicle used for driving school.
Completely restored body, repainted in blue and light blue livery, excellent condition - blue and burgundy interior perfectly preserved, complete with all the information plates that accompanied these buses in the 1950's - including an original soundproofing box for the engine, which is accessible from the cabin. Equipped with roof rack and access ladder, and mechanically complete with a valid MOT certificate.
Complete with period plates and logbook, OM buses were popular and widespread in the 50s and 60s, however now scarcely found in this body and interior condition.